Thursday, August 25, 2011

TMI- B/C Vent

I woke up this morning with the worst cramps I've had in a while. This new bc they have me on is really messing with me. This is the first month I'm taking it and to say that I have every weird crazy ass side effect is putting it mildly. I've had migraines for weeks. I have one for 3-4 days at a time, then a day of relief, then its back again. Worse than the actual migraine though is the nausuea that comes with it. My boobs have been sore for over a week. I was seriously starting to get worried I was pregnant. Then I started the placebo week in my pack on Sunday and no period. I was in a constant state of panic. This morning I woke up and it was here. I've never been so excited to get my period! I've been on so many different bc pills that you would think when my cycle isn't exactly like clockwork the first couple months I would be used to it, but no. It always freaks me out everytime. I think because the first 2 times I was pregnant I got that way during the first month of a new birth control. So I don't totally trust them until I've been on them a while.

I think Matt is finally on board with the whole one kid family notion. He's starting to see the reasons why out weigh the ideal in his head of we're supposed to have 2.5 kids and a dog and live happily ever after. He's started talking about going to the urologist for the informational meeting on a vasectomy. Then I won't have to take this stupid birth control anymore. Although my dr will likely want me to keep taking it to help keep my medical issues at bay for the next couple years until I have a hysterectomy but I won't have panic attacks about becoming pregnant again.

I love Logan an unimaginable amount and he's such a quirky great kid. I'm content to quit while we're ahead lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment