Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Blogs

I'm thinking of starting a new blog. And I think I've decided to go with a cooking theme. Not because I'm some great chef in the making. Nor do I have any insight better or smarter than the 3 million other cooking blogs out there. I just love to cook. For the most part. And I think I want to expand my culinary horizons a bit. Try out some things I've never done before and perfect some of the things I can manage, but not without some swearing and throwing things.

So stay tuned. I don't know what it will look like or what it will eventually end up being but this is where its starting.

I'm also going to start a blog in the coming months about school. I should start by the end of September and I don't want to weigh this one down with the technical jargon and rantings of a frustrated student.

Perhaps I'm biting off more than I can chew...

No comments:

Post a Comment