Logan got his 12 month shots yesterday and he was doing so well, especially considering he got 5 of them. He was a little cranky the rest of the day but that was to be expected. He didn't really get much of a nap yesterday as his dr appt landed right in the middle of his afternoon nap time and I think the little bit of a cold he had left combined with no sleep knocked him for a loop.
He went to bed fairly early as I thought he would. I of course getting the opportunity to eat a quick dinner and go to bed early myself, couldn't sleep worth a crap. But he got up about 11 crying. I went in to check on him and he was burning up. Took his temp and it was 102.3 Which is not good but the pediatrition told me last time that I shouldn't take him in until it breaks 104. So I gave him some tylenol and sat up with him. He played a little but mostly laid on the living room floor and watched NickJr. At around midnight I took his temp again and it 103.8 clearly it wasn't going in the right direction. So I loaded him up and took him to the ER. They gave him something and we had to wait to see if it helped. After 4 hours and a few temp checks and tricks his fever is back down to 101 and I was able to bring him home. Alternating between tylenol and ib profen every 4 hrs the rest of the day and lots of fluid and sleep. Hoping his fever is gone by the end of the morning but at the moment he doesn't seem interested in sleep. When we got home the dog went into happy to see us mode and that appears to have given fella his second wind. So I'm going to warm up a bottle and see if I can get him down so he can sleep. And so his mama can sleep too because I've been up all night and am exhausted. Hopefully Matts TDY jump will be canceled and he can head home this morning instead of tonight.