Friday, August 5, 2011

Insomnia

I really hate not being able to sleep. For the last week I've gotten no more than 3 hours sleep on any given night. And that is only 2 nights. Mostly I've slept about 90 minutes and then tossed and turned for an hour or two and then finally gave up and got up around 3am. Its amazing how much you can get done at 3 in the morning without a husband or a toddler getting in the way. The only things I can't do are vacuum and I'm pretty sure if I really wanted to I could do that. But I won't risk it with Logan.

The worst part about it is that it is stress induced insomnia. So no matter what pill I take, how much wine I have with dinner, its not going to away anytime soon.

I'm stressed about starting school again in the next couple weeks. Though I've been taking programs for the last year this one is different. Its craming 2 certifications into half the amount of time. PL (pre-Logan) this wouldn't have been a problem at all. I often took more than a full course load in school. But with Logan the idea of getting this done is just scaring the crap out of me. Its no secret that Matt isn't the most take charge person in the world and I'm really going to need him to step up with Logan so I can get my work done.

Money is also a stresser. Only because we have Disney coming up in a few weeks and we just had to spend all our savings plus part of his bday money to pay off Matt's government travel card because they effed us over. The Army is paying us most of it back but we both know there is no way its going to be paid before we go in September. I'm almost wishing that we weren't going.

I just don't know what to do to get some sleep. I'm not a very nice person when I'm tired and I have little to no patience. Something you have to have plenty of to live in my house lol. Guess I'll just roll with the flow and keep on trucking. It will figure itself out in the end.


1 comment:

  1. Insomnia sucks!!! I hope you get some rest soon, because sounds like you need it. You'll find a way to get your schooling done, although I understand the stress... I'm just doing photography and I'm already worrying that I just won't have the time. As for Disney, I'll pray that the money shows up on time. Fingers crossed for you!

    BTW, I love the new design, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete