Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dear You- Another infamous rant

Dear "Friend"- Am I the only person who thinks its funny that you constantly say how much you hate drama but you are probably the biggest creator of drama I've ever met in my life? No one is ever really mad at you but you sure know how to run around behind everyone else's back to get one "friend" mad at another. How is it possible that we live across the country from eachother and your still talking to people about me trying to start shit? Your pathetic.
Dear Newly Engaged- You are a dumbass. You can't manage to stay together for more than 3 weeks at a time and now its your brilliant plan to get married?? Well if this wedding ever actually happens you deserve what you get. Just please for the love of all you consider holy DO NOT GET KNOCKED UP!!!! What a horrible situation to bring a child into.
Dear Getting Divorced- I know your hurting. I know your heartbroken. But it is so for the best. You've been through such a fight just to make your life your own and she has done nothing but suck the life out of you. She's a leech. You deserve better and will find it. Know how amazing you are and how beneath you she really is.
Dear Former Friend- What is the deal with you? You used to be normal. All I know is that I'm getting while the getting is still good. I don't want to be anywhere near you when this all hits the fan.
Dear Oldest Friend- I don't know what to do with you. We both know where this is going to end. I can't understand why you can't just walk away. Well, yes I can. But the sooner the better or that little ball of love is going to begin to get scuffed and scarred. She's a liar because she's 12. She's never been a grown up on her own and your more her father than her husband. I know how much you hate to fail but you can't make something work when only one of you is willing to work on it.
Dear Old Friend- I really wish we talked more. I don't know why we don't. I miss your funny take on everything and you really do know me better than anyone else. The only thing that comforts me is that even if we didn't speak for a decade we'd be there in a moment if one needed the other.
Dear Soldier- WTF?? How smart is it to go home to finalize getting custody of your siblings and while your there do drugs only to get busted when you get back???!!! Now you have 2 pre-teens to raise with nothing to offer them. I really hope this causes a serious wake up call for you.
Dear Girlfriend- First impressions last a long time with me. You rubbed me the wrong way but you make him happy so I'm willing to give you another shot. I hope for your sake we can find better footing or I can make your life miserable.
Dear Love- Sometimes I forget that I chose this. Please try to find nicer ways of reminding me of it.
Dear Shop Gnome-Do you ever wish you could rewind time for just a day? I really wish I could talk without caring what you think. It would make me feel better. But there's nothing either of us can do to change it and really it would just make me feel worse before I felt better so I'll keep my mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment