Sunday, January 9, 2011

I want to scream at all of you!

People are really pissing me off lately. I have no idea why, they just are. I'm in no way a saint. Don't get me wrong. And I've certainly made some DUMB decisions, but lately I see people around me making the worst choices, doing the dumbest things and people being snarky at eachother about stupid stuff. So I'm sending this out into the universe to get it out of my head. And if you fall into one of the categories or one or more of my points offends you, I'm sorry. These are not directed at one person in particular. Each of these are things I've seen MULTIPLE people doing. But if you do fall into one of these categories.....lol

Dear Boys- Stop being man whores! There is more to life than who can bang the most chicks and how many drinks it takes before you're too drunk to play your Wii.

Dear Girls- Does sleeping with a guy with mere HOURS of meeting them make you a whore. No, I suppose not. But it sure is a whoreish thing to do.

Dear Purists- So what if you were a virgin until you got married?! Maybe you were a person with super-power values who waited for that "special" person. Or maybe you were just an insecure scared person who feared that level of intimacy. Plus most of you married at 19. So yeah, way to hold out.

Dear Newbies- Yes you may be "with" my friends. But honestly you won't be around long enough to make it worth my while to get to know you. And just because you are sleeping with them doesn't mean you know them and stop telling me how they are.

Dear Tag Chasers- There may be GI's dumb enough to marry you after 3 months but our friends aren't any of those guys. So go away.

Dear Deployment Spouses- Should you be sitting at home pining away? Of course not! But you also shouldn't be essentially dating other people while your s/o is gone. There is a level of intimacy that doesn't include sex and I think its emotional cheating. Don't talk to me about it because I don't agree with it. Not only for you and your marriages sake, but also for the people you are stringing along.

Dear Universe- I made a choice. I'm thankful for the things and places in my life that choice has brought me. Lately I've been wondering about the path the other choice would have taken me. I know where I would be and what I would have and I grieve for it. Please give me the peace of mind and contentment with the path I have chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment