Monday, January 3, 2011

I seriously need a vacation from my freaking vacation. I haven't been this exhausted since Logan first appeared on the scene.

First of all, he's teetheing which is an adventure unto itself. Really, he isn't that bad. Just more fussy than normal. Which seems like a lot since he isn't a fussy baby at all. But since we got back from Seattle he has had a small persistent cough. I've been doing the vicks humidifier once during the day and then at night when he goes to bed but it doesn't seem to be helping any. And when I tell me mom about it this morning she says "Well, you know there is a huge outbreak of whooping cough here." HELLO!!!!???? I just left there. Would have been helpful to have that information sooner!! So now I have to take him to the dr first thing tomorrow morning because they are still closed today for the 4 day. Then take him back on Friday for his 6 mos check up. I think this poor kid is going to get a hundred shots this week and I feel so bad for him. To top it all off, I'm starting to get sick (hoping its just a cold and not the flu) and my wonderful period decided to show up after almost 3 months AWOL so I'm exhausted and cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment