Friday, November 26, 2010

Ah marriage. I've always heard everyone say that marriage is work. Not only is it work, but its hard work. I've never understood what that meant. How do you work on something like marriage? A relationship either works or it doesn't. And by the time you get married you should certainly know if your relationship can work or not. Marriage is about communication, compromising and love. All of which you should know whether or not you as a couple are able to do before you get married.

Except now that I'm married, I get that its work. Except I still don't know how the hell it is your supposed to work on it. We communicate. We are really good about talking to eachother about things and discussing before we do. We both compromise for eachother all the time. Not in a bad way, just in a it will make the other person happy so I'll do it for them. And obviously we love eachother. So what is it we are supposed to be working on? And when we figure that out how the hell are we supposed to work on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment