Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy VDay

Well its Valentine's Day and though we personnaly don't celebrate it, we hope all of you who do have a nice one.

We're not doing much today. Matt wanted to go out to dinner tonight but after my reminder that its Valentine's Day he agreed to ditch that plan. Though I'm not really in the mood to cook a dinner tonight either. So it may just be a quick Brinner or he'll run down the street to McDonalds.

We're watching the Daytona 500 and the Olympics today. Well, I'm watching them, he's reading some mafia book. We got up early this morning and cleaned up the house. It wasn't really dirty just cluttered and I was beginning to feel the walls closing in on me. He did the dishes. Like all the way did the dishes. Which was nice because I had about a million other things of my list of things to do. So now we're relaxing. Amazing Race is back on tonight. Its one of our favorite shows to watch together and we're pretty excited its back so quickly. So thats what our night will consist of. Quarter Pounders and Amazing Race. Aren't we romantic?

This week marks week 19 of pregnancy and we'll see what suprises it brings. I've recently learned that I am allergic to any lotion. Even ones made specifically for pregnant women with extremely sensitive skin. Which is awful since its so cold and dry here that my skin has pretty much started to grow scales. Its getting more difficult to walk the dog without his harness on because he pulls so much, and with this baby out from I seem to be a bit off balance and more tipsy than normal. Going to have to start waiting for Matt to get home to walk the dog with me. Its easier to just do it later in the day than to argue with the dog for 40 minutes about getting his harness on.

It also brings about Matt and my 4 year anniverssary. 4 years ago we were set up on a blind date and other than deployments and TDY trips we have yet to go a day without seeing eachother. Wow, thats either super cute or totally sad. I can't decide ♥

We're waiting with baited breath to hear from Barb about Laurie and April and impending babydom. We'll keep our fingers crossed that Laurie doesn't go into Labor on her own before Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment