Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Family Everywhere

So it looks like my whining about not being able to come home and visit is starting to pay off. My husband is a horrible secret keeper. I mean, its laughable to me. However, my mom doesn't know that and called last weekend apparently to scheme with him for her to fly in for a suprise visit next weekend!! He let it slip. But i'll play along as if I have no clue what is going on. Honestly, I'm going to cry either way. I tear up just thinking about seeing my mom. Plus she'll be here just in time to help me register thank God! Matt and I have no idea what we're doing.

Also Mi is planning a trip out here the week we were originally going to be back home. She'll be here for a little over a week. So looking forward to that as well. It sucks that you don't realize how much you miss people until they aren't around anymore.

Dave is still planning on coming down in October. To see the baby of course but he also wants to take me to Talledega (sp?) for the Nascar race. A chance for us to hang out and also get me my first break from the baby.

Ash will be down soon after baby's arrival as well. Plus Jessica will be here for about a week in September. Now all I have to do is figure out a way to see Kyle before Christmas. Between his Army thing and ours I'm not sure how that will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment