Saturday, April 3, 2010

Feeling Accomplished

The last 2 days Matt and I have gotten a ton of stuff done. We bought paint and painted the Logan's room. Well, I'm not allowed to paint, so Matt painted Logan's room and he did a pretty nice job for someone who had never painted before. Did the grocery shopping, which is always a chore with him because he'll spend $100 and come home with absolutely nothing to show for it. Finally got a new hose for the back yard after the dog chewed through the last one. So I can start watering the lawn again.

My dog made out like a bandit this weekend. He got 6 new toys and butcher bone. I think he's actually starting to look forward to us leaving him alone because we bring home treats!

Matt still has to tend to the yard but that can wait for tomorrow since his beloved NCAA final four is on tonight. I must say I'm counting the hours until its over and I can not watch basketball again for an entire year. I'm pretty much good to go. Lots and lots of laundry to do tomorrow but I'll worry about that tomorrow. Then moving baby's things back into the room and starting to really set things up properly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment