Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Negative

So I'm not pregnant again. Which let me just say is the biggest relief of my life at this point.

The week before Thanksgiving AF should have arrived. It never did. I'm on the pill and take it very reguraly. But as any girl who has been late can tell you, its never a good feeling when you aren't trying to get pregnant.

We opted to basically ignore it until after Thanksgiving and then the home pregnancy test relay began. 3 negative tests over 6 days. But I never got a positive test even when I was pregnant so I still totally thought I was. At this point I was closing in on 3 weeks late. Never happened before. So yesterday I went in for the blood test and it was negative as well. Since the test can show a positive within 2 days of conception, there is no possible way I'm preggo as its been well beyond that since any possible conception date.

So my dr put me back on my bc pill and chalked it up to my body simply being cranky about going back on the pill after being pregnant and giving birth, then breastfeeding and not breastfeeding and all that jazz.

Glad that is over and done with. We aren't even agreed about whether we want another kid at all. And I'm certainly not certain about having another one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment